Payment And Shipping
The following conditions apply:
The delivery of the goods takes place worldwide.
Shipping costs (including VAT)
Deliveries in Germany (Germany):
We do not charge shipping costs flat rate per order. The shipping costs are determined individually!
We calculate the shipping costs abroad according to the order value (gross value):
Worldwide / Europe / EU:
Value of goods up to 25 € = 8,90 €
Value of goods over 25 € to 75 € = 12,90 €
Value of goods over 76 € to 150,00 € = 18,90 €
Value of goods over 150 € = 30,00 €
For individually designed goods according to the customer, the preparation of the correction template within 7-14 days after conclusion of the contract, the execution of the artwork and the delivery of the goods within 31 days after release of the correction copy (with agreed advance payment after the time of your money order), as far as nothing else is stated in the respective offer.
As far as no other period is specified in the respective offer, the delivery of the goods in Germany (Germany) within 3 - 5 days, for foreign deliveries within 14 - 48 days after conclusion of the contract (with agreed advance payment after the time of your money order).
Note that no delivery is made on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered articles with different delivery times, we will ship the goods in a common shipment, unless we have made a different agreement with you. The delivery time is determined in this case after the article with the longest delivery time you have ordered.
For pickup we inform you by e-mail about the provision of the goods and the pick-up. In this case, no shipping costs will be charged.
Terms Of Payment
For deliveries in Germany (Germany) you have the following payment options:
- Cash on pickup
- Payment via PayPal
For deliveries abroad you have the following payment options:
- Payment via PayPal
If you have questions you will find our contact details in the imprint.
Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Yoko Siegele) via the website http://www.life-esc.com/. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can be attributed to neither his commercial nor his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, in the course of entering into a legal transaction, is exercising its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods and / or the provision of repair services.
We sell the goods partly or exclusively as a commission agent in our own name on a foreign account, that is for a third party as the owner of the goods. Contracting parties with all rights and obligations are irrespective of us.
(2) Already with the setting of the respective product on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract for the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods and / or repair services intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping basket" and make changes there at any time.
After opening the "Cashier" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be shown on the order summary page.
Insofar as you use an instant payment system (eg PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Postpay, Sofort) as payment method, you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be directed to the Internet site of the provider of the instant payment system forwarded.
If the forwarding to the respective instant payment system takes place, you make the appropriate selection or input of your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop on the order overview page.
Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review all information here again, to change (also via the function "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order via the button "buy" you declare legally binding the acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract comes about.
(4) Your inquiries for the preparation of an offer are not binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in writing (for example by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the reception of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You provide us with the information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after the conclusion of the contract. Our possible specifications for file formats must be observed.
(2) You agree not to transmit any data whose content violates the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, naming rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly release us from all claims of third parties asserted in this context. This also concerns the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for accuracy and assume no liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as stated in the respective offer, you will receive a correction copy from us, which must be reviewed by you without delay. If you agree with the draft, release the correction template by countersigning it in text form (e-mail, for example) for execution.
An execution of the artwork without your approval is not.
You are responsible for checking the correction template for accuracy and completeness and notifying us of any errors. We assume no liability for unaccepted errors.
§ 4 Conclusion of the contract for courses
(1) The subject of the contract is the execution of courses.
Our offers on the Internet are not binding and no binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are not binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in writing (for example by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(3) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the reception of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
§ 5 Performance of courses
(1) The courses in the form described in the respective offers take place on the agreed dates.
(2) As far as the execution of the courses depends on the number of participants, the minimum number of participants in the respective offer results.
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we will inform you at the latest 7 days before the beginning of the course in text form (for example by e-mail) about not taking the booked course. Any services already provided will be reimbursed immediately in this case.
(3) In the event of cancellation of a single event due to short-term failure of the course leader due to illness or other important reason, the services already provided will be refunded immediately.
For events that consist of several event dates, if an appointment is canceled due to a short-term failure of the course leader due to illness or other important reason, the cancellation of the canceled appointment takes place on a replacement date.
(4) In connection with the use of course rooms and objects, you must comply with the local house rules. You must adhere to our instructions or the instructor's instructions.
(5) Participation in the courses is at your own risk. The conclusion of a corresponding accident and / or liability insurance is recommended.
§ 6 substitute participants
You can name a substitute participant at any time before the beginning of the course. There are no costs for this transfer.
§ 7 Service provision for repairs
(1) If repair services are subject of the contract, we owe the repair work resulting from the service description. These are provided to the best of our knowledge and belief in person or by third parties.
(2) You are obliged to cooperate, in particular you must describe the defect existing on the device as comprehensively as possible and make the defective device available.
(3) You bear the cost of sending the defective device to us.
§ 8 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) For used goods the warranty period deviates from the legal regulation one year from delivery of the thing. The reduction of the time limit does not apply:
- culpably caused damages due to injury to life, limb or health and for intentional or grossly negligent other damages;
- as far as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have taken over a guarantee for the condition of the thing.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage in transit and to notify us and the forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.
§ 10 Choice of law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only insofar as this does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (favorable principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
71726 Benningen on the Neckar
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the browser's print function. Once the order has been received by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
3.3. In the case of requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in the form of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print or electronically secure.
4. Essential features of the product or service
The essential features of the product and / or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and Payment Methods
5.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer, will be shown separately in the course of the order process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless the free shipping delivery is promised.
5.3. If the delivery to countries outside the European Union, we may be responsible for other costs, such. Customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate charges) to be borne by you. You also have to bear the costs incurred in transferring the money in cases where the delivery was made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.4. The payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.5. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements under the contract are immediately due for payment.
5.6. Unless otherwise agreed, when booking courses, the payment must be made at the latest on the course date before the start of the course, otherwise there is no right to participate.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment will only be transferred to you upon transfer of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not designated by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Legal Liability Right
The liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These GTC and customer information were created by the lawyers specializing in IT law of the dealer association and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. Further information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 07.12.2017